- me: *reads a yaoi/BL/gay manga or novel*
- that obnoxious girl in class: So you, like, read gay stuff right?
- me: yes, I read boy x boy stuff...
- that girl: Does that mean you're, like, lesbian?
- me: ....o__o
- me: ....because I read about guys getting it on with each other you think i have a thing for GIRLS?
- me: ...How do you arrive at this conclusion?!?!?!?
- person: woah what a cute happy little anime
- tsuritama staff: that's right you fool just keep going
- tsuritama staff: right into my trap
- tsuritama staff: HAHAHA
WHAT IF FICTIONAL CHARACTERS THOUGHT OF US TOO.
“I love you but you’re real.”
I am an introvert. That means that when I’m feeling down, chances are that I won’t actually go to you for help. In fact, I won’t go to anyone for help. You’ll have to actually check on me. I don’t feel that I should burden others with my problems but if you come to me, I might just trust you enough to let you help.
I feel like a little of me just died…